Old July 29th 07, 03:37 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,misc.survivalism,alt.survival,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.shortwave
Notan[_2_] Notan[_2_] is offline

Default OT Message: My Disability

the_blogologist wrote:

Do you drink a lot of diet soft drinks or have you used a lot of
artificial sweetners?? People who are heavy users of these tend to get a
range of neurological problems. There was a pretty good documentary on
it I downloaded, a lot of research behind it, can't remeber the name
now.

Loss of memory?

--
Notan