Old July 30th 07, 11:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Jimmie D Jimmie D is offline

Default microwave oven power supply

"msg" wrote in message
Uncle Peter wrote:

if they are using some sort of pulse width control of the klystron duty
cycle.

Somehow I seem to remember an early commercial 'radio oven' that used
a klystron; can anyone confirm this?

I was just expressing an opinion. My kitchen microwave is a Panasonic
inverter type.

Please post photos of it together with make and model info; if you
feel frisky, photos of the interior and PCBs would also be helpful
together with a photo of the wiring-diagram label that is often
included.

Regards,

Michael

i thought i did post the model #. dont know what happened. will have to dig
it out again. Wife got a hold of them and gave one to the church and one
became our personal oven so i cant tear it apart. I have long since been
forbidden to do that unless it is really broken.

Jimmie