Old July 30th 07, 02:38 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Radiosrfun Radiosrfun is offline

Default FA & Test post

FA Pro-2010 on E-bay for "Parts" or "maybe" repair - if you have (or want to
buy) the parts for it. The unit is complete - still looks almost like brand
new - but has "receive" issues. I don't normally list FAs in news groups (3x
a year at most if lucky) - but if someone has need for the parts or wants to
try to refurbish this unit, here ya go. Maybe you have one, the antenna got
lost/broke, knob lost, the cabinet all scratched, cracked, keypad not
working well, etc. This unit is excellent for parts of that sort. I realize
how sometimes, someone wants to bring back an older unit and parts are
either hard to find or expensive. Otherwise, my advance apologies for this
particular intrusion.

Test - I seen a ton of posts on here like 2 weeks ago or so -myself
participating in a thread. Now I see none. Is this thing working or what?