Old July 30th 07, 08:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Michael Coslo Michael Coslo is offline

Default Wants to poke out strong signal

Allodoxaphobia wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 04:31:34 -0700, Denny wrote:
On Jul 29, 2:03 pm, "John, N9JG" wrote:
http://www.arraysolutions.com/Users/no8d.htm

Impressive...
I suspect the FB is not as clean as one might think....
Still, an impressive exercise...

I can grasp the "all band" application of a Log Periodic antenna.

Now, explain to me the the theory behind an "all band" phasing system --
one that doesn't use infinite lengths of coax....

Another question (pardon my ignorance)

Is it a given that the TOA that the antenna is "putting out" should be
the same as the incoming angle? Is their no change over time?

Sure is gorgeous, tho'

- 73 de Mike KB3EIA -