Old July 30th 07, 04:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default GE Superradio III Help

I own a precursor (if that's a word for it?) of a General Electric
Super Radio I.It looks like a General Electric Super Radio (Superadio)
But, nowhere on that radio does it say Super Radio.(Superadio) I bought
it at a Service Merchandise store back in the 1980s.Not many years
later, the on/of push button that was on top of the radio, that button
croaked.I took it off and I threw it away.Then, I fished around in one
of my many, many junk boxes and I found an old toggle switched.I drilled
a hole in the back panel of the radio and I wired that cheap toggle
switch in.It works perfect, will last forever.I had a better Idea than
Geneal Electric radio departmental ever had.
cuhulin