Old July 30th 07, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Dear Cousin Steve

Cousin Burr.Skinny twin sister showed up next door to me last night
(Sunday night) at about 8: fortish PM.(she had her two doggys with her
too.Because they have to go visit her Grandpaw in Natchez, when she is
working at that Shell Ram Powell off shore oil rig, about eighty miles
South [[South is always best]] of Mobile,Alabama) I done told herself
and them other divorced wimmins next door to me before, they shouldn't
park their cars in the driveway at that vacant house right across the
street from me.I wouldn't even touch their cars/vehicles at all.I reckon
you know what I mean, though.Ya can't tell them wimmins anything!
cuhulin