Old July 31st 07, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Harold E. Johnson Harold E. Johnson is offline

Default Schematic for Agilent (HP) 312A Selective Voltmeter/Wave Analyser

"Theo" wrote in message
Can anyone help?
I need the schematic for the above instrument.
Have searched the Internet in vain, including the Agilent website.

Theo, I have the manual for the 312, but the schematic consists of 25 gate
fold pages. There are an additional 10 or 12 more that pertain to
differences in the 312 B. I also have some spare boards, can you be a little
more specific as to your needs?

Regards
W4ZCB