Old July 30th 07, 11:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
noname[_2_] noname[_2_] is offline

Default Off topic .. what's the best reception portable am/fm for Camping...

Sorry Michael if I made you mad. I did say this was an OT... and I
personally don't think this place is " cluttered ". If someone here knows
a better newsgroup for me to ask, please let me know asap, as I did check,
but couldn't find a better newsgroup... I just thought you guys would know
better as you probably have a good knowledge of antennas and receivers...
you can reach me privately at if you have any info
for me, some reviews or links. Best to you. Stef.

"Michael Black" wrote in message
"noname" ) writes:
come on guys,.... someone must know a good and cheap radio to
recommand....... Please...

Stef.

Because it is off topic.

I'm tired of newsgroups being cluttered with posts that belong elsewhere.
And most of the time it is because people can't be bothered finding
the most appropriate place to post.

There's a whole rec.radio.* hierarchy, yet you chose to post in one
about the building of amateur radio equipment. That doesn't say much.

Asking in the local newsgroup would actually be more on topic than
asking here.

Michael VE2BVW