Old July 31st 07, 12:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default First Radio Talk Show Host?

On Jul 30, 12:07 pm, Roadie wrote:
On Jul 30, 10:27 am, wrote:

Stan Major used to say he is the firstiest.
But, Paul Gallo Supertalk Mississippi FM 97.3 on my radio, Monday
through Friday 6:00 to 9:00 AM. www.supertalkms.com about a month or
so ago, I asked Paul about that and Paul said Jeff Pine (Pyne?) is/was
the firtiest.I think Paul Gallo is right.Because I think I seem to
remember a Jeff Pine (Joe Pyne?) radio talk show/host before I ever
listened to Stan Major's radio talk show.
cuhulin

What's a radio talk show host. Local community stations have had call
in programs going back into the 1930's. It would be impossible at
this date to figure out who was first.

For One and All - The Answer is "Easy" :

Willie "Who" was First !

Wally "What" was Second !

and Heck I-Don't-Know was Third !

"Who's On First ?" -by- Abbott and Costello
http://www.baseball-almanac.com/humor4.shtml

and now you know ~ RHF