Old July 31st 07, 07:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
RHF RHF is offline

Default Need Copy of Manual for Dymek DA-9 and Antennas

On Jul 31, 10:59 am, RHF wrote:
On Jul 31, 9:48 am, wrote:

I am still looking for a copy of the manuals for the McKay Dymek DA9
Active
antennas and the 5 Antennas modules. If you have any of these I will pay
for a copy and postage. If you know of a source please email me at

Thanks
Jack

2nd request for heilp.
Thanks
Jack WN5A

Jack [WN5A],

These guys still claim to have the
McKAY DYMEK DA 9 AMPLIFIED DIRECTIONAL AM ANTENNA
"Still available after 25 years"
GOTO =http://www.esotericsound.com/elect.htm
Price: $319.00 (IL Res. add 7.25% IST) + $9.00 shipping

You may be able to contact them
and buy a Copy of the Manual ~ RHF
.
.
. .

Jack [WN5A],

You may wish to contact Gerry Thomas [KB4JFM]
who makes the Quantum QX Loop Antennas.

He may have some 'research' Info gained over the years.

DXTools.Com and Radios Plus+ Electronics
http://dxtools.com/AboutR+.htm
GOTO = http://dxtools.com/Order.htm

~ RHF