Old August 1st 07, 08:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
RHF RHF is offline

Default -FYI- Kiwa MW Air-Core Loop Antenna - FS / FA

On Jul 31, 11:18 pm, wrote:
On Jul 30, 11:21 pm, RHF wrote:

For One and All,
.
-FYI- Kiwa MW Air-Core Loop Antenna - FS / FA
.
Once again there is another one of the Legendary and
Hard-to-Fined Kiwa Air Core MW Loop Antenna's on eBay.
.
One of the KIWA MW Air-Core Loop Antennas is currently
on eBay at this time; for those who are looking for one.
.http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ160143037047
.http://cgi.ebay.com/High-Performance...ntenna_W0QQite...
.
NOTICE - BE ADVISED : This is NOT my Auction
and I am NOT Associated with the eBay Seller.
.
PLEASE NOTE : That this Message is being Posted
for Informational Purposes Only.
.
CAUTION - Know your Seller and something about what they are Selling.
.
.
As Always - Buyer Beware - Life is a Gamble and so is eBay ~ RHF
.
.
. .

Missing controller?

Get a Wellbrook! With a good tuner, you don't need the front end
filtering that the Kiwa provides.- Hide quoted text -

M-Sushi - "Missing Controller"
That's a major Oops ! ~ RHF