Old July 29th 07, 03:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Harry Thomas[_2_] Harry Thomas[_2_] is offline

Default The Harry Thomas Show - week in review 07/28/07 - North American Union by 2010 unless...

The Harry Thomas Show - week in review 07/28/07 - North American Union by
2010 unless...
Listen to the show right from the website. http://harrythomas.info

This weeks topics include -

Segment One;
SPP, North American Union, Global Government

Segment Two;
SPP/NAU con't, EU Constitution , Fear Mongering Tactics

Segment Three;
9/11 updates , New World Disorder , Gulliani is a Slimeball , Media
Censorship

Segment Four;
FBI Stasi , Big Brother , Police State Terror, Pat Tillman Murdered

ANNOUNCEMENT : Check out the Blog , Forums and Special Reports

I don't respond to trolls or flamers, although any serious discussion or
debate is encouraged.

The "garage talk show" that is reaching out to Worldwide Usenet

after hiatus he is back to inform the people of deception and corruption.

Hosted by Harry Thomas;

The Harry Thomas Show - week in review is a 4 segment show.

We have had tremendous response and we want to thank our Listeners.

Keep them e-mails coming and thanks for your support !

The Show is recorded on Saturdays
Posted to usenet on Saturday Night to;

alt.binaries.great , - alt.binaries.radio.misc , -

alt.binaries.multimedia.documentary -alt.binaries.sounds.radio.misc, -

alt.binaries.sounds.radio, - alt.binaries.conspiracy, -
alt.binaries.documentary

alt.binaries.multimedia - alt.binaries.mp3 and alt.binaries.sounds.wma
in wma format

All show files posted in MP3 format unless otherwise stated

The NFO (information) file posted to ;

rec.radio, - alt.internet.talk.radio, - alt.talk.radio, -
rec.radio.misc, - alt.radio.international, -

alt.usenet.kooks, - alt.radio.talk, - alt.radio.internet, -
alt.internet.talk-radio, - alt.tv.newsradio-

rec.radio.shortwave, and alt.radio.shortwave and many more

Reposted to usenet on Tuesdays to;

alt.binaries.sounds.radio.repost and alt.binaries.multimedia.repost

check website for all the latest information
http://harrythomas.info

We Will Make A Difference !