Old August 2nd 07, 04:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Minneapolis Bridge collaspes into Mississippi River

www.devilfinder.com New Mississippi River Bridge Mississippi

(The US 82 Greenville Bridge across the Mississippi River)

I listen to the JT and Dave radio talk show, Monday through Friday.Over
a month ago and more recently, they said some Mexicans are doing the
welding on that new bridge.More than one person has phoned into JT and
Dave's radio talk show before about that.Would you trust driving across
a bridge that has been welded by bush's illegal aliens? I wouldn't!
cuhulin