Old August 2nd 07, 06:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
[email protected] miso@sushi.com is offline

Default -FYI- Kiwa MW Air-Core Loop Antenna - FS / FA

On Aug 1, 7:15 pm, "
wrote:
On Aug 1, 2:55?am, RHF wrote:

M-Sushi - "Missing Controller"
That's a major Oops ! ~ RHF

There was an Kiwa MW Loop without a controller or power supply on eBay
back in 1994. I understand that Kiwa can supply you with a
controller, but it will not be cheap.

73 John KC0G

Back in 94, you could get a used Kiwa for about $200, and probably
worth it. As I've stated before, I have a friend will all three. That
is, a kiwa, quantum, and wellbrook, and we tested them on a Drake R8B.
Once in a while the kiwa and quantum seem better than the wellbrook,
but it is hard to tell. You can't trust S meters on any antenna with
an amplifier. You have to use your ear. If I were to get something to
suppliment my Wellbrook, it would probably be the Quantum. It can
sometimes get a better null than the Wellbrook, but the differences
are slight.