Old August 2nd 07, 07:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Brenda Ann Brenda Ann is offline

Default Design help: Modulator schematic

"Jim Mueller" wrote in message
As others in the other group have mentioned, you're pushing your luck with
600V diodes. They have over 700V on them (or they would have if things
were working right). Replace them with 1000V diodes. This also means you
need to replace those capacitors with 1000V capacitors, preferably AC
rated.

As someone else said, you have a major problem with the power supply. The
output voltage should be much higher.

--

I think I have kenned out what that problem IS. It's not a 250-0-250.. it's
a 125-0-125 on the secondary.. which would output pretty much what I'm