Old August 2nd 07, 12:26 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Denny Denny is offline

Default VoiceMax is Coming July 22nd... Are You Ready to be Heard?

This is RRAH... We build our own junk... You are spamming us with
commercial announcements we don't care about and which do not meet the
charter for this usenet group...
I personally don't care if your customers are CB, or broadcast radio,
or whatever - but since all you are doing is trying to drum up a sale
here, which is not what this group is for, why don't you move along
to where your customers are... The chances that you will make even a
single sale to a member of this usenet group are less than zero...

cheers ... denny