Old August 2nd 07, 03:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank Dresser Frank Dresser is offline

Default Stadtmiller RIP?

wrote in message ...

He has money problems due to his bad attitude with people.

"Alex's story, which he recounted on Jack Blood's radio show on January 11,
2007; "I was at this guy's house (Stadtmiller's), and I'm sitting there
doing a radio show with him, and all of a sudden I look up and he's pointing
a Walter PPK handgun at me, and he has this maniacal look of pleasure, and I
jumped up and said 'you'd better put that down - you've got a problem and
I'm not going to be around you anymore'. And so I just went away.""

This, and more, can be found at:

http://www.revereradio.net/e107/news.php?day.20070128

Frank Dresser