Old August 3rd 07, 04:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
maxhifi maxhifi is offline

Default Design help: Modulator schematic

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"maxhifi" wrote in message
change it to a bridge rectifier across the whole 250V winding, and
everything should work fine!

*repeatedly kicks self in arse for not thinking of that in the first
place.... * It did clear up almost every issue I was having. Next thing I
think I'll do is add negative feedback.

Before you do this, I have redrawn your schematic - I added and changed some
components which I think might work a little bit better.

Attached Thumbnails
Design help: Modulator schematic-newamp.jpg