Old August 3rd 07, 05:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
William Sommerwerck[_2_] William Sommerwerck[_2_] is offline

Default Design help: Modulator schematic

You can also delete the capacitor feeding the grid of
the second half of the 12AT7 -- the one on the plate
of the first half is already blocking DC.

I was going to suggest that, then realized it was part of the biasing. Which
you have altered in the following schematic.

I'm curious though, why anyone would design the circuit as it is, when
electrolytic caps are relatively cheap.