Old August 4th 07, 11:00 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
wxfreqrs wxfreqrs is offline

Default Need Advice For Weather Alert Radio: S.A.M.E. WX RADIO TO BUY??

http://www.midland2way.com/HandheldW...adios_s/29.htm

--
Don
SEMPER VIGILIS

"Crackles McFarly" wrote in message
What I need is the following, if possible.

1. Easily programmable. No hard to understand ways to add take away
counties.
2. s.a.m.e. radio, noaa approved
3. Hand held, portable [prefer rechargeable but not necessary ]
4. Would like to stay in $50-$99 range if possible.
5. Would like to only buy from 'well-known' companies and directly
from their website not some third-party like amazon.com.
6. Also would need one that is SUPER LOUD when an alarm is
transmitted.

Can one of you help me find a radio like this?
Or at least one that is CLOSE?

Thank you very much,

C.J. Knowlestonite , Esquire
Section II, Division 18