Old August 5th 07, 08:31 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Crackles McFarly Crackles McFarly is offline

Default Need Advice For Weather Alert Radio: S.A.M.E. WX RADIO TO BUY??

On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 08:22:58 -0700, Evan Platt
sayd the following:

On Fri, 03 Aug 2007 18:56:01 -0400, Crackles McFarly
wrote:

What I need is the following, if possible.

How many threads are you going to create? You've gotten a few good
answers. If the answers aren't acceptable, reply to the person telling
them why.

1. I've 'gotten' about 4 replies, 2 were for the same radio the other
2 were radios not being made right now.

2. I know of no rule on posting.

Carry on, do as you wish Sir..[tipping cap to you like a baseball
umpire]

From: Crackles McFarly
Newsgroups: rec.radio.scanner
Subject: I BADLY need a SAME Weather Radio. please Help
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 13:29:36 -0400

From: Crackles McFarly
Newsgroups: rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.misc
Subject: Help me find SAME radio. Easy programmable.
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 17:21:23 -0400

From: Crackles McFarly
Newsgroups: rec.radio.scanner
Subject: Need Advice For Weather Alert Radio: S.A.M.E. WX RADIO TO
BUY??
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 18:56:01 -0400

Yours Truly,
Crackles R. McFarly
It's a silly website but aren't they all?
http://cracklesmcfarly.blogspot.com/