Old August 5th 07, 04:33 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
bigorangebus bigorangebus is offline

Default USB (the other one!) A2D converters?

On Jul 30, 6:05 pm, "Joel Kolstad"
wrote:
"G "Guglielmo" Evans G4SDW" wrote in ...

mirrorbow is not a bona-fide operation and does not advertise its
address, directors and other information as now required
by UK law.

That is a little odd. Any idea why they aren't more forthcoming?

Oh, by the way, I found them through a magazine article written by a
Davy Dick in a publication called MERG. Which is a model railway
magazine (don't ask!). He's a railway enthusiast and the article was
about using the board for controlling model railways, I don't think he
has any association with the company.