Old August 5th 07, 04:04 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default George Fetter in jail again

" wrote:

Fetter in jail again.
`````````````````````
According to an Email I just received, George Fetter is back in jail:
"Custody File was last updated 08/05/2007 @ 02.55.21
FETTER,GEORGE W W M 01/16/65 WS680882 BRANCH JAIL"

The link is:
http://volusia.org/corrections/search_page.htm
You enter the person's name as LastName,FirstName with no space.

Most of you know Fetter as the owner of several radio-related sites,
including http://www.MilAirComms.com. He had been arrested by the Feds
for fraud related to electronics equipment sales.
I wonder if this is from the old fraud arrest or a new one.
Radio buyers beware.

AL STERN Satellite Beach FL

And here is a site that shows pics from his original arrest and some background
info:

http://microvoltradio.com/milair/index.htm

dxAce
Michigan