Old August 5th 07, 08:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] mohawk@mailpanda.com is offline

Default Hiroshima

On Aug 5, 12:49 pm, dxAce wrote:
Not long from now, it will be Monday morning, August 6 in Hiroshima, Japan.

Let's pause, and remember the time when men were men, and the sheep knew their
place. A time when we actually gave our enemies the thumping they so thoroughly
deserved, without endlessly whining about it.

Yes, it will soon be the 62nd Anniversary of the Atomic bombing of Hiroshima.

And, I'm certain it will be mentioned on shortwave, so keep your radio on.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Be sure to change your adult diapers and don't put your dentures in
backwards when you celebrate the murder of hundreds of thousands of
innocent civilians (mostly women and children). How American.

Did you get your government welfare check aka "social security" for
August yet Mr. CONservative small government? Heavy emphasis on the
CON as in CON artists.

How much have you cost the workers who are forced to support you to
date? Have you joined the million dollar club yet? Between your
monthly welfare payment and free (to you, not the taxpayers)
"medicare" I'm guessing you have. Please tell!