Old August 18th 04, 08:58 AM
Gary

Default Weird Problem With Icom 2100H

I've had the Icom 2100H for several years with little use, but not
long ago I attempted to set the scanning band limits and was unable to
do so. Following the manual's instructions I reset the CPU / cleared
all memories etc. Now I can program memory frequencies but I can't
program any subaudible tones and I've noticed that the radio will now
transmit from 140 MHz to 150 MHz ? I don't know whether to send the
now out of warranty radio back to Icom for repair or to eBay it as is
and buy a different radio. Anyone ever heard of this problem before ?

FWIW: If I do sell the radio does anyone have anything good or bad to
say about the Alinco DR135T ?

Thanks in advance !

73 Gary K8IQ