Old August 6th 07, 06:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Rick (W-A-one-R-K-T) Rick (W-A-one-R-K-T) is offline

Default Any homebrew auto-tuners?

Are there any construction articles around anywhere that describe an
auto-tuner similar to the LDG and SGC offerings?

I need an auto-tuner that I can control from a laptop, and set frequencies
as needed (mostly for ALE). I can do the digital design and the software
in my sleep, for an embedded microprocessor that can control all of that,
but the heavy-lifting part of the antenna tuner (all the toroids and caps
and relays) is a bit beyond my capabilities.

If there are any construction articles that I can adapt to my needs that
would be a very big help.

Thanks...