Old August 6th 07, 05:23 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
bigorangebus bigorangebus is offline

Default USB (the other one!) A2D converters?

On Aug 5, 4:59 pm, "G \"Guglielmo\" Evans G4SDW"
wrote:
"bigorangebus" wrote in message

oups.com...

There are lots of companies online that dont show addresses or phone
numbers online, so I cant believe it is illegal not listing them!
Otherwise all those webspace providers would be breaking the rules!

I think its a silly to post a comment stating that they are not "bona-
fide" unless you can post evidence to suggest this.

The evidence is their web site which does not comply with UK law
as to revealing the business address and names of directors.

Do you have a web link to information on this requirement? I'm
curious.

How do businesses operate that are partnerships or sole traders? It
is not a requirement for a business in the UK to have directors, so
how can they all be required to show them. You're suggesting you have
to be a limited company (they have directors) to trade on the net....