Old August 6th 07, 10:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Tom Tom is offline

Default Solid State 872 rectifier help

I have what I believe to be six solid-state 872A replacements. They were
made by Motorola and have the part number SDA 188 and date code of 1967.
They have plate cap and 4 pins base with locator pin on side to fit
Johnson socket. They are 3- 3/16 high and a diameter of 1-13/16. Aluminum
can with ceramic base and epoxy filled. I am wondering if anyone has any
data on these to confirm that these are 872 replacement. I have done
several WEB searches but was unable to get any good hits. Thanks Tom
Wb6iqd