Old August 6th 07, 11:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Tester Tester is offline

Default KOL Israel on 11590 kHz @ 400 UTC

Since July 29 I think the overseas service (Reshet Heh) has been
relaying Reka. (immigrant service http://reka.iba.org.il) I know the
25 minute English program at 22000 GMT+2/+3 has disappeared.

The IBA cut way back on foreign (other than Hebrew and Arabic)
languages. Also, the English service ain't getting the studio and
production facilities it had so there ain't going to be a lot of
programming other than news bulletins.

Just now, I tried listening to Windows Media

mms://66.28.252.69/today/kolisrael_english_2000.asf from WRN

and I got a Russian program ID'ed as coming from Reka.