Old August 7th 07, 12:01 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
nitespark nitespark is offline

Default WTB: GR300 motorola mounting box, empty

Rod Barton wrote:

Looking for a repeater cabinet (small black box) to mount 2 mobile radios..
like the GR300 case except I don't need a duplexer or power supply.. if you
have one with a supply we can talk.. I'm just looking for the box..
Looking to make these units go mobile in a hurry if need be but still
functional here at home.

Maybe someone has one in excess of their needs?

E-mail price and condition.

Thanks,
Rod

I saw one on Ebay recently but they had an outrageous starting bid of
close to $200.