Old August 7th 07, 03:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default -FYI- Vintage American Electrola AM/FM/ Shortwave Radio. Model # DXC-100

On Aug 6, 10:49 am, (Michael Black) wrote:
RHF ) writes:
-FYI- Vintage "American Electrola" AM/FM/ Shortwave Radio. Model #
DXC-100

Then just ask about the stupid thing bozo.

Michael

MB,

1 - I clearly identifed the Item.
* Vintage "American Electrola" AM/FM/ Shortwave Radio
Model # DXC-100
* Why "FYI" cause the eBay Auction is Over/Ended/Closed .
* AM/MW Band went ot 1710 kHz ? = Vintage ?
* Make In The U.S.A. ? = Real Vintage !

2 - I provided a Link with supporting Photos
* http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=260145258922
* There are three nice Pictures of Radio
* including the Label to check-out.

3 - Then I 'Asked' the "Question.

? Anyone ever own one of these DXC-100s ?

MB - Oh That's Right - You Are A Mind Reader
-and- All That Was Unnecessary Info for You
-but- The rest of us mere-mortals could find
all of the about very helpful in answering the
Question at the end.

mb - i hope we are communicating . . .
oops - that's right you can read my mind ) ~ RHF