Old August 7th 07, 03:08 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
jvcactus jvcactus is offline

Default FS Realistic 10 Meter Radios

I have for sale 2 Realistic HTX-100 radios in excellent working order both
come with the power cord, microphone, mobil bracket and operators manual.
They are 5 or 25 watt radios and are both unmodified. Asking $70 each.
I also have a Realistic HTX-10 with microphone, manual, powercord, mobil
bracket and box. This radio is perfect except for one small 3/4" scratch on
the top. Asking $90.00.
These radios made numerous contacts this last weekend on the 10-10 contest.

All prices are plus shipping from Sugar Land, Texas 77478.
Thanks for your interest.
Jack WN5A