Old August 8th 07, 02:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark Richard Clark is offline

Default Indication new knowledge could have an impact on future antennas ...

On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 16:24:21 -0700, John Smith I
wrote:

While the Casimir Effect may, or may not, relate to this phenomenon in
some esoteric and abstract way--I rather doubt it! silly grin

I've seen that silly grin before my strikers went to the rail to feed
the fish.

"Esoteric and abstract" is in the nano-tech embroidery added to a
common occurrence. Simply put, if you cannot explain the Casimir
effect (I note you appeal to others through links) in terms other than
mine of energy and wavelength; then your rejection is a wan flick from
an effete wrist.

From someone who has worked before the mast:
http://home.comcast.net/~kb7qhc/antennas/navy/Mast.JPG
(some may note that this post even adds value for examples of
antennas!)

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC