Old August 7th 07, 10:49 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
A Teamster A Teamster is offline

Default HR2510

hey people.

I have an President HR 2510. I believe it works, the mic is broken is all I
remember wrong with it.
I am not a ham radio operator and know i am not suppose to use this radio
and don't. Problem is i just know it could be put to better use elsewhere.
I don't want to even think of ebay to get rid of it and newspaper ads just
doesn't sound like a real ham would end up with it.

I also have a Thunderbolt amplifier, tube type. I wouldn't even begin to
know how to operate it correctly. I hooked it up on a base station once to
see what would happen....fiddled with a couple knobs and the next thing i
knew my phone was ringing whenever i keyed up.
That is also sitting in my basement and I just want to get them to someone
who can use them, or the parts in them.

Anyone with an idea? Would contacting a radio club in my area be a good
idea? Detroit, Michigan here.

Thanks in advance.