Old August 8th 07, 08:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] mohawk@mailpanda.com is offline

Default Nagasaki

On Aug 8, 1:11 pm, dxAce wrote:
dxAce wrote:
Not long from now, it will be Monday morning, August 9 in Nagasaki, Japan.

Thursday morning!

Let's pause, and remember the time when men were men, and the "Fat Man" flew. A
time when we actually gave our enemies the thumping they so thoroughly
deserved, without endlessly whining about it.

Yes, it will soon be the 62nd Anniversary of the Atomic bombing of Nagasaki.

And, I'm certain it will be mentioned on shortwave, so keep your radio on.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

We understand, it's your senile dementia. Just a reminder - be sure to
change your adult diapers every 2 hours now instead of the 4 hour
rotation you have been on. Hopefully your bowel/bladder control
problem will improve but, frankly, it won't due to your advancing
age.

Have you picked out the nursing home you will be warehoused in the
near future? Enjoy your twilight years. LOL!!!