Old August 9th 07, 02:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Nagasaki

Like the old saying goes,,, WAR IS HELL!
That Dresden firebombing thingy, I think I seem to remember some Brits
were in on that too.I wouldn't doubt at all, so were some Canadians.
www.devilfinder.com The firebombing of Dresden Germany World War Two.

I was one month old when we Declared WAR on the Nips and the Nazis.Don't
tell me I need to apologize to anybody! In my job as an Ammo Humper in
Vietnam, I know I helped kill some Vietcong.Over there, you couldn't
tell the Vietcong from the friendlies.Hell NO! I don't apologize!
cuhulin