Old August 9th 07, 03:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
doug.adams doug.adams is offline

Default Trade/Swap wanted

"Douche Bag" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 8, 12:00 pm, "doug.adams" wrote:
I'll give you a 14 day old turd (mine) the came out looking just like
Jesus. I was getting reading to put it on Ebay.

SNIPPED

Yes, put it on ebay, you should get plenty of bids for it, if you keep your
turds for 14 days, I can't imagine what a filthy state your home must be in.
Advertise it something like, big turd from filthy turd horder, maybe even
put a buy it now on it.
Whats youe ebay ID? pigheaded_asshole or similar I expect
Doug

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html