Old August 10th 07, 03:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Martin[_3_] Martin[_3_] is offline

Default Slightly OT - Need Motorola Speaker/Mic Details and Wiring

On Aug 9, 10:41 am, (Michael Black) wrote:
Martin ) writes:
Hopefully someone who reads this group will be familiar with these
radios, Motorola T7400 FRS/GMRS. The alt.radio.family newsgroup has
degenerated to an unintellible level.

So you come here to help kill this newsgroup?

When people can't be bothered to stick to the topic of a newsgroup,
that's what kills it.

You don't see any irony in bothering this newsgroup with an off-topic
matter because some other newsgroup has been destroyed by off-topic
matter?

Michael VE2BVW

The "OT" designation (which I applied myself) was merely a courtesy by
way of introduction. I don't really consider it to be off-topic.

Most Hams, myself included, tend to be electronics/communications
experimenters, and highly interested in hardware such as I described.
A few may be clueless beyond whatever it took to pass their written,
but they can play netcop.