Old August 10th 07, 03:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
I Love LA I Love LA is offline

Default Report: Number of Iraqis Killed in War Approaches One Million

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 20:36:25 -0700, wrote:

On Aug 8, 9:36 pm, I Love LA wrote:
Assuming that the " non-profit group Just Foreign Policy" actually
exists, are we to believe that non-profit attached to the name somehow
makes their statements true? My contacts within the Democratic party
(who wish to remain anonymous for obvious reasons) indicate that the
civilian death toll attributable to US military action is less than
2500.

I can understand why your "contacts" wish to remain anonymous
considering the absurdity of their lie. More than 2500 civilians died
in the first three days of the invasion. The carnage caused by the
thousands of cruise missiles launched by the US at the outset didn't
discriminate - killing more woman, chilldren and other civilians than
soldiers.

Of course at a cost of $1,000,000,000 per missile, manufactured by
General Electric a subsidiary of NBC, the corporate media didn't
bother to report that. Gee I wonder why?

I love to hear from people like you, you never allow the facts to
alter your opinion.
To paraphrase the great one, "It's not what you know for sure
that bothers me, it's what you know for sure that just ain't so".

Hillary rules!