Old August 11th 07, 07:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,uk.radio.amateur
charlie charlie is offline

Default 2m All Mode Rig

I looking to buy a used all mode base rig for two metres at the end
of year and am leaning towards an Icom IC820H. I have looked at the
comments on eHam and it looks as if this rig is a favourite. I
wonder if anyone has/had one and if they have any comments to make
on the rig.

TIA,

Charlie.

PS:I realise that a real radio amateur would buy a tin of biscuits,
eat the biscuits and then build his own rig in the tin from a bag of
components bought at his club's junk sale but I don't eat biscuits.

--
M0WYM
www.radiowymsey.org