Old August 14th 07, 04:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default 90.7 Tijuana/Chula Vista Changing Frequency to 104.7

"dxAce" wrote in message

Edweenie has claimed that he/she/it actually owned radio stations in
Ecuador.
However, there is no documentation to prove that.

I can give you the addresses of many people who worked with me... and who
know I owned stations in Ecuador, starting with Jaime Nebot, the mayor of
Guayaquil today...

The rest of the crap you posted is similarly incorrect, starting with the
fact that in 1980 and 1990, the census taker filled in the form, not the
respondent.