Old August 14th 07, 08:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark Richard Clark is offline

Default measuring cable loss

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 15:01:32 -0400, Walter Maxwell
wrote:

My thoughts were that this procedure gives results with more accuracy and
precision than the procedures discussed before my post appeared.

However, I noticed that my post drew zero response. Is my procedure out-of-line, or out dated?

Hi Walt,

I provided a posting on how to determine the extent of error that was
similarly ignored - don't feel bad. Accuracy isn't all that its
cracked up to be. :-)

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC