Old August 15th 07, 02:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
KB3IBT Dan K KB3IBT Dan K is offline

Default TS-530s Finals neutralization

Hey Guys,
Thanks for all the suggestions.
Well, the SG switch is in off position. Just like the manual says, I'm
drawing 60ma when the meter is on the LP position. But I still can't get a
drive, plate, or load reading on the meter when I ry to tune it up.
One thing I didnt consider is the driver tube?? I thought that was for
receiving only! (LOL) I think when I get this figured out I will appreciate
tube technology alittle more.
I cant waite to check out the TX-XXX groups.
Again, Thanks

"KB3IBT Dan K" wrote in message
Hello All,
I was told by a ham during a QSO that if I buy a matched pair of 6146b's,
I would not need to neutralize them?? Is that true?

Thanks KB3IBT