Old August 15th 07, 03:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
American Insurgent American Insurgent is offline

Default Now you can watch DPRK North Korea TV LIVE on the Net

On Aug 14, 3:53 pm, "Brenda Ann" wrote:
"John Smith I" wrote in ...

wrote:
I don't want to watch North Korea (or Asia) anything.
cuhulin

I'd watch if they filmed a bomb drop on north Korea ... I feel like
getting the popcorn and pepsi ready now!

No bombs.. but God has let loose the deluge on them (and I thought OUR
little part of the peninsula was getting hit hard). Their state news agency
is ADMITTING to "Hundreds killed and tens of thousands of homes lost, along
with thousands of acres of farmland, thousands of public buildings and
electrical and mining infrastructure."

Knowing how that works, I'm sure we can easily figure 5 to 10 times more
damage than they are admitting to. They have already asked for UN food aid.

Like they weren't starving BEFORE global warming? They're ALWAYS
asking for UN food aid. They haven't been able to feed themselves for
at least 30 years. With all the farmland washed away, it's likely that
Kim is running scared. Get ready for another famine. Now what we need
is for flooding to wipe out their shortwave transmitters. That would
drive them bonkers. No way to broadcast glorious odes to Kim Il Sung
to the oppressed American workers. No way to jam evil American
propaganda. No way to broadcast their POV to the South. Without
jamming, the people would freely listen to RFA, followed by the
disintegration of the regime. If that happens, America should let
China deal with it.