Old August 15th 07, 08:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default 90.7 Tijuana/Chula Vista Changing Frequency to 104.7

On Aug 14, 5:28 am, dxAce wrote:
David Eduardo wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

Edweenie has claimed that he/she/it actually owned radio stations in
Ecuador.
However, there is no documentation to prove that.

I can give you the addresses of many people who worked with me... and who
know I owned stations in Ecuador, starting with Jaime Nebot, the mayor of
Guayaquil today...

I can give you the addresses of many people who will swear that I'm the King of
Andorra...

I'm still LMFAO at you, fraud boy!

All Hail The Great DX King of Andorra ! ) ~ RHF