Old August 15th 07, 08:21 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Sarah Czepiel Sarah Czepiel is offline

Default Scanner programming

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 16:36:31 -0400, "Radiosrfun"
wrote:

:"Northe" wrote in message
: Radiosrfun wrote:
:
: I have a Pro - 95 scanner - which - by way of a jack on its side - you
: can hook up to another Pro-95 to duplicate the programing. I come
: across a Pro-97 which "appears" to have the same capability - by virtue
: of a similar jack on the side of it.
:
:
: You can copy the settings/ channel from one to the other using external
: softwa for example Win97 and Win95 from Starrsoft
: http://www.starrsoft.com/. As far as I know you'd need to have both
: programs on your computer, however both programs are available for a
: 30-day trial period. You'd download the pro-95 settings to Win95, then you
: can easily copy-and-paste them into the Win97 file and upload the
: resulting file to the Pro-97.

Yeah that may be his best option. Plus the Win 95 program is now
freeware so he'd only be out the cost of for Win 97 which is $25 and
in my opinion a bargin at the price.

: I'll bet if you explain what you want to do on the RadioReference software
: forum: http://www.radioreference.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89

Another great site!

: Northe
: N6KO
: Green Valley AZ
:
:Actually, it's no big deal. I got the scanner - and seen the jack on the
:side of it - wondered if the clone could be done from the PRO 95-97 -
:instead of programming in all the freqs by hand. My PRO - 95 is programmed
:already - was just looking to maybe save some time.
:
:Thanks!

Check out the link http://www.starrsoft.com/ that "Northe" provided.
It may be your best and easist option to go with downloading the free
Win95 software and then getting the trial Win 97 and transfering your
date that way.

Good luck.