Old August 15th 07, 03:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Stephanie Weil Stephanie Weil is offline

Default Nighttime AM-HD now published in Federal Register !

On Aug 15, 7:12 am, wrote:
Say goodbye to AM nighttime DXing - the beginning of the end for AM
radio:

So when will be able to hear night-time IBOC on AM? Not that it would
matter to me since I don't have an IBOC receiver (yet).

Another local station is gearing up to go IBOC: 1010 WINS, which has
been signing off on Sunday nights and plans on doing so for the next
couple of months.

Their antenna array is not "flat" enough for HD (whatever that means,
I'm not a transmitter person).

Stephanie Weil
New York City, USA