Old August 16th 07, 09:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith I John Smith I is offline

Default BPL strikes another win!

Stephanie Weil wrote:

At least with analog, you may get some static, but you can still pick
up what the person is saying on the other end.

Stephanie Weil
New York City, USA

Delicate? Are we even looking at the same elephant? With digital there
is NO errors, errors are simply discarded. If one freq is not suitable
for xmission of the packet(s), another is computer selected and
attempted. Spread spectrum makes digital rock solid, no noise, no
errors ... these systems operating in GHz processing speed range makes
the whole thing transparent ... and all that before I even mention data
compaction ...

Regards,
JS