Old August 18th 07, 08:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
IBOCcrock IBOCcrock is offline

Default (OT) : HD Radio - Keeping A Straight-Face & Trying Not To Laugh !

On Aug 18, 1:14?am, RHF wrote:
On Aug 17, 5:10 pm, IBOCcrock wrote:

Cool website traffic analysis for "hdradio.com", "sirius.com", and
"xmradio.com":

http://siteanalytics.compete.com/hdr...+xmradio.com?m...

How does Compete estimate site traffic and Internet rank?

"Compete triangulates multiple data sources, including ISP, Panel &
Toolbar to estimate U.S. traffic. Compete has developed a unique
methodology created by experts in the fields of mathematics,
statistics and the data sciences to aggregate, transform, enhance and
normalize data in order to estimate U.S. Internet traffic. Based on
the daily web usage of more than two million members (and growing!) of
the Compete community, Compete calculates and estimates total traffic
and rank for nearly every site on the web. We use rigorous statistics
to make sure our estimates balance demographic and connection factors
that match the entire U.S. Internet population. Currently, we're
calculating the number of people in the U.S. that visit any given Web
site each month (international usage calculations are in development).
Compete online metrics are leveraged by some of the largest companies
in the U.S. and often cited in publications like USA Today, Wall
Street Journal and The New York Times."

Also, try comparing "hdradio.com" to "pandora.com", "last.fm",
"apple.com", "sprint.com",
"cingular.com", "xbox.com", and "playstation.com".

HD Radio is such a loser !

IBOC Crock,

The HD Radio Newsgroup Exist for such Posts
HD RADIO =http://groups.google.com/group/hd-radio
After-all you have posted there several times
and for the most part : There Is No There - There !
.
Let US Remember - This Is A Shortwave Radio NewsGroup.

keeping a straight-face & trying not to laugh - btdt ~ RHF
.
.

One more thing - did you notice on these graphs, the lack of reaction
to HD Radio during Christmas, compared to all of the other competing
technologies - even during holidays, no HD Radio ! Ha! Ha! HD Radio
is DOA !