Old August 19th 07, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Default Neat o0ld linear

james wrote:

wrote:
| http://cgi.ebay.com/PALOMAR-HAM-AMAT...-AMPLIFIER-150...
|
| LOL!
| " ? NO SALES AT ALL to France - NO EXCEPTIONS!!! NO EXPLANATIONS!!!"
|
|Heh, what did France ever do to anybody? It's not like they're
|Californian or something...
|-----------------

Without France we may still be saying "God Save the Queen" and still a
colony.

james

Good point James. Yanks will hate France for they have a different
opinion on how the world revolves. People forget Yorktown Va and the
Statue of Liberty. I spent some time in France and can say they are no
different than you and I. The French Revolution is considered a
watershed event in the history of human development. The ignorant here
may loathe them but without their help during the Revolution we would be
playing cricket instead of baseball.